Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What I'm Reading Now -- The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

I know, I know. I'm supposed to be reading The Drunkard's Walk, and I am! But this book came in for me at the library, and I really want to read it! In fact, I got it from the library once before when it was on 7-day loan, but I didn't get to it. So now it's a 14-day loan, and I'm really hoping I can finish it in time! I'm about 75 pages in so far, and it's totally engaging already.

I have been hearing about this book nonstop at my bookstore since it came out in the US a couple years ago. The author died in 2004 and these books - this is the first in a trilogy - are being published posthumously. The second, The Girl Who Played With Fire, came out last year. The third, The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest, is due out in May.

1 comment:

  1. There was a story on NPR about how Larsson enthusiasts are ordering The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest off of Amazon.co.uk because they can't wait for it!

    ReplyDelete