Sunday, April 19, 2015

Goal #16

Goal #16: cook.

I finally made a grocery list based on recipes that I'd like to try, rather than buying random staples and throwing them together at the last minute.  I can't remember when the last time was I planned what I wanted to make before I shopped!  Hopefully I can manage it before my veggies go bad.

Recap of goal #15: no reading was done, except for a few pages of my new favorite magazine, Monocle, while I was sitting at Cafe du Monde having beignets.  I slept like a rock both to and from NOLA on the plane, snoozing before takeoff and only waking up upon landing.  So much for my free drink tickets!

1 comment:

  1. I wish you could hire me to be your personal chef. Also, I love the fact that "Healthy Life" is a category on your blog.

    ReplyDelete