Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Blog Changes

Yesterday, I was messing around on my Blogger site, and accidentally made some template changes to my blog.

I liked it the way it was before and really felt no compelling need to change it, but now that it's done I can't seem to figure out how to undo it, and it appears that the polka-dot pattern that I had before is no longer available.

So, as with all good things, they change.  I may continue to futz around with the design a bit until I'm satisfied with the new version, but fear not - the blog will go on!

And, a bit of excellent news: remember how I used to post my random links in the sidebar, rather than as blog posts in batches of six?  The sidebar (which I long ago gave up on) is working again!  So now -- except for tomorrow's post, which is already scheduled to publish -- you will find my Random Links to right!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment