Friday, March 1, 2019

Goals 2019 -- March Edition

Reading!  Yay books!

I'll be honest, my goal this month is a lofty one.  I want to finish two books that I've been reading forever.  One, Ethics (and Other Liabilities), should be fairly easy to get through.  It's a short collection of essays, so it's easily broken up into short reading bursts.  The other is Truman, which I've been working on for about 100 years.  I'm two thirds of the way there.  Is it too much to do the rest in a month?  Probably -- especially since apparently the library's e-book license expired, so now I'm relegated to only making progress when I'm at home.  But I'm going to try.  I also have a my next postal book club book: Fall In Love for Life.  It's really going to be a challenge to get through all three, but if our cold weather holds out, maybe I can do it!

K has two book club obligations: The Poet X and Where the Crawdads Sing -- because one book club is never enough!  She also has a goal to read two additional books, though those haven't been selected yet.  It'll be a surprise at the end of the month to find out what they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment