Monday, August 31, 2020

Goals 2020 -- August Recap

It probably goes without saying -- since I haven't blogged much this month and blogging was one of my goals -- that August was a total bust in terms of goals.

The biggest issue, in my opinion, is work.  I have been super busy and stressed out about it, and it basically ruined my month.

The other factor, in my opinion, is that I need to reconfigure my schedule.  When I first started working from home, I was pretty good about shutting myself in the office during working hours, and focusing my out-of-office hours on the projects that I wanted to accomplish.  Over time, the boundary has been blurred, leading to (in my opinion) less productivity in both arenas.

So, if it's okay with everyone, I will just take a mulligan for August and carry on with my same goals in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment