Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Goals 2021 -- November Recap

I did better with friends this month than I did with family.  I'll spare the details, but just say that I met my monthly goal for friends.  What's funny about the goal this month is that I didn't really behave much differently than I otherwise should -- and probably would if I were less absorbed in my own day-to-day obligations.  Having this goal made me think about each friend a little bit more, and do a little follow-up that otherwise I might not have done.

As for family, that was less of a success.  I did get one phone call from a family member I don't talk to that often, so I made sure to take it and make time to talk.  That was lovely and unexpected.  And of course there was Thanksgiving; it was spent with my dad, sisters, and the associated folks, and was a grand old time.

No comments:

Post a Comment