Sunday, March 31, 2019

Goals 2019 -- March Recap

So much reading to do this month!

I did a decent job.  I didn't knock out everything, but I made good progress on each of my goals:
- Truman: I knew, because this book isn't mine so I'm not comfortable carrying it around and beating it up, that I only had one hope for finishing Truman this month since the library license for the ebook expired (which they did eventually renew).  It was to download the audiobook, which I did.  The problem is that the only audiobook version available at the library was an abridged version.  So I did finish it, but not quite the complete version.  I'm still counting it.
- Ethics (and Other Liabilities): this one I finished, and loved.  Hooray!
- Fall in Love for Life: I made good progress on this one, but didn't finish it.  As of this writing, I'm on page 157 of 205 -- and it's a quick read so I should finish soon!

K's update will follow shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment