Saturday, August 1, 2009

Vacation!

Remember how I said I was going to get my life back together? I still intend to do that. But it's going to have to happen later. Right now, I'm occupied by....doing nothing.

We arrived in Pensacola this afternoon, after staying the night with my friend in Columbus, MS. There's not much I can really say about Mississippi, except that we had some good food. Mexican at El Toro last night for dinner (see photo of J posing with the mascot), and plate-sized pancakes for breakfast this morning. Unfortunately, though, I didn't get a picture of the 4 trailers (no joke - trailers) that together, with some walls knocked out between them, made up the place we went for breakfast.

Now we're on the beach, doing typical beach things: eating, drinking, reading, drinking...you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment