Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What I'm Reading Now -- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Guilty as charged: I am a Harry Potter reader. But I have a pattern to my reading, and it started way back with the first book. I wasn't eager to read it, but someone gave it to me, so I gave it a try, and tore through it. Not long after that, the first movie came out, so I went to see it. Then I read the second book. I waited for the second movie before reading the third book, and so on.

A couple months ago, I finally (finally!) saw the sixth movie, and J gave me the last book for Christmas. So I'm reading it! And I'm reading it much more quickly than my last book; I've been working on it for about two days, and I'm about 1/3 of the way there. I hope to have a final report for you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment