Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I love all the songs today!

I've discovered something great and something frustrating about this blog.

Frustrating: the Google search bar is crap.  Why is that?  Isn't Google supposed to be the king of searches?  I type in "Rihanna" and it says "No results."  WTF Google?  I know I've written about Rihanna.  Why are you lying to me??

But the great thing, is that I can just click the music tag, and go back and listen to all the songs I love that I've posted about!  You should try it.  My songs are awesome (mostly.  And every now and then, awful.  But in an awesome way).

P.S. Why does the word awful not mean "full of awe," in the way that hopeful means "full of hope"?

P.P.S. Can I just emphasize again how much of a rock star Bruce Springsteen is?  I love him even though he's way too old for me, and also married.  I'm keeping my eye on his website, but for now he and the E Street Band are still on a touring hiatus.  Sad face.

No comments:

Post a Comment