Sunday, August 25, 2013

Goal #34

Goal #34: try not to let R the Wonderdog walk into anything.

Technically I guess I've already failed at this goal, since he walked into two things earlier today.  But I guess I'm starting from scratch. And since he'll be at S's most of the week, I really just have to worry about the next 12 hours, and then start worrying again on Friday night when I pick him up.

Seems like a simple goal, but I probably will not succeed.

Recap of goal #33: fail, fail, fail.  In fact, there's more stuff on the table than there was at the beginning of the week.  I did move it all briefly to remove and wash the tablecloth, but it's all right back where it started.

Really, I should probably just give up on the goals, because I am accomplishing so few of them.  Or my goals should be things like, "Brush my teeth every night."  Done.  It's so frustrating to never actually accomplish the things I want to accomplish, even when they're so simple.  Meh.

1 comment:

  1. R the Wonderdog . . . I heart him.

    You could just throw everything from the table onto the floor. Clean table. Check. Then you could have a new goal - clean the floor :o)

    ReplyDelete