Saturday, November 9, 2013

Microbrewery: Urban Chestnut

After a long week, what a nice thing it is to head out to a local haunt for some good brew and pretzels.

My latest stop was Urban Chestnut Brewing Company, a midtown spot conveniently easy to get to for me.

For beers, I had the zwickel and the pilsner. Normally I'm a pilsner fan, but I think I preferred the zwickel this time. I also had the pretzels, which come with grainy mustard and a flavored butter of some type. They could've used a bit more salt.

All in all, beers were good, and the food paired well with them. I could've done without all the college students getting drunk and acting ridiculous. Having said that, I was in a pretty good mood, so I didn't let them bug me.

1 comment:

  1. I've never had a zwickel. In fact, I don't think I've ever even heard of it!

    ReplyDelete