Sunday, September 6, 2015

Goal #36

Goal #36: deep cleaning.

Perhaps you noticed that I have been absent for a while.  That's a fact.  However, it's not because I haven't been busy.  I have been climbing, riding, rowing, seeing LOTS of friends (with more to come), and now I am undertaking the massive task of deep cleaning my apartment.

By the time I am finished, the only time it will not have been cleaner was the day I moved in.  And maybe not even then, because while I did do a super clean before moving, there were a zillion people and boxes and stuff in and out for two or three days, so that probably ruined it.

Goal #34: see above - lots of friends!

Sorry, #35.  I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.  As compensation, here are some cool things you may not have known about yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment