Sunday, May 5, 2019

Goals 2019 -- May Edition Update

From K:

In the vein of picking manageable goals, when M asked what we should work on this month, I picked one of my typical summer projects: gaining control of my digital life. To that end, this month I will try to clean out my email inboxes (and there are many) and delete any email that’s hanging around in any hidden folders. Additionally, I want to monitor my incoming junk mail and unsubscribe to any mailing lists I have found myself on that are giving me some version of carpal tunnel syndrome from swiping to delete.

This is usually a summer goal because I actually have time to get myself organized and enough faith to believe that I might actually be able to maintain such organization when the going gets rough. For me, May is the month where all things seem possible, even maybe eliminating junk mail. It really is a magical time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment