Thursday, October 31, 2019

Goals 2019 -- October Recap

My goals for October were one of those things goals should always be -- measurable.  So, how did I measure up?

1. Not eating past 8:30.  I can identify three days out of the month where I broke this rule.  One was when Dad was in town, and I'm pretty sure I was still nibbling on dessert after the 8:30 mark.  The other two were nights that I had to work late and hadn't planned ahead to either order some food in or brought something with me.  One of those nights my stomach was a little upset and I thought food would help (which it did); the other I was just really hungry.

2. Cleaning out the pantry.  Done!  I got rid of a lot of stuff that had passed its expiration date and stuff I decided I would never use even if it was still good.  I also reorganized a bit so things are easier to see and find.

3. Cleaning out the fridge. This one has not happened, but it is scheduled for Sunday, and I'm excited that it will be done, so I know it'll happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment