Wednesday, March 31, 2021

2021 Goals -- March Recap

Despite my many other failings regarding blogging this month, I was fairly successful vis a vis my goals!  Here's the recap:

1. Laying down grass seed - fail.  However, we did buy the grass seed.  The only reason I haven't put it down yet is that we're still supposed to get some below-freezing temps, so I'm waiting until things are reliably warmer before I put it down.

2. I have amended the soil in my garden beds, at least to the degree that they don't already have over-wintering plants growing in them.  I even planted some of my cooler-weather plants, and started the seeds for my warm-weather guys.

3. Planning the gardens - done!

4. I did clean out as many of the leaves as I could from the annual beds.  I was a little late for the pruning, as many of those plants have already started their spring growth.

As for the spring cleaning, that didn't happen.  But I'm still hoping.  Spring isn't over yet, after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment