Monday, September 6, 2021

Goals 2021 -- September Edition

It's Labor Day.  To all the laborers out there, enjoy your day!

I'm enjoying a break in work right now myself.  It was a bit of a crazy last six weeks, but starting mid-August I got good news about a break coming up.  It took a week or two to get out of the fog, but now I am out!  We'll see how long it lasts.  For the time being, I'm enjoying.

S and I took a most impromptu trip out to Arizona to visit some folks we have out there. It was a lovely trip, despite the temperature.  Arizona in summer is HOT! I had to get out first thing in the morning to go running, and even then I was drenched in sweat.  I thought there was supposed to be no humidity out there, but 25% is plenty when it's 100 degrees outside to be completely soaked after a few miles. We also had the pool at our disposal, so that was helpful through the afternoon and evening hours of sunshine.

How about a September goal? Even though I've missed several months, I haven't forgotten that my theme this year is Adding a Little Fun.  This month, now that the temps are down a bit, I am going to get back to the great outdoors.  Does this sound familiar to one of my goals from this spring?  Yes, it does.  But I love being outside, so (especially when the weather is nice) let's make a habit of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment