Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Wrap-Up

A few loose ends to tie up:

Went to Game 7 with T and his friend.  It was awesome.

Finished Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil.  Liked it a lot.  Even went to a book club.

Read The Sunset Limited.  Interesting.  I think there's a lot more in there that I just haven't thought about yet.

Tried to watch Secretariat, but fell asleep.  Don't blame that on the movie - I've had extreme narcolepsy lately.  Going to give it another shot at some point.

In other news, I think I'm going to take a little break from blogging.  Not sure how long it'll be; if I were interested in reading this blog, I'd probably check back every few weeks to see if I'm at it again.  It might be two weeks; it might be two years.

3 comments:

  1. Understandable...but sad. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no! I LOVE all the pictures of you in dresses around town! And the book and movie suggestions! Guess I'll have to find another way to get them ;)
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. There will be more suggestions eventually I think. And I suppose I'll just have to put the dress count on hold for now. Don't fret - you shan't miss any of my fabulous attire!

    ReplyDelete