Sunday, September 8, 2013

Goal #36

Goal #36: Get more sleep.

This is a repeat of a long-ago goal, but I think it's a good and worthy one.  This weekend I did a LOT of bike riding, and all that work and sun and getting up early gave me a good excuse to go to bed at 9:00 p.m. on a Saturday night.  As did the fact that I had nothing else to do, but I digress.

Getting up at 5:00, it turns out, is easy when you go to bed at 9:00 the night before.  Okay, actually "easy" might be overstating it.  "Less painful than normal" is probably more accurate.

Regardless, this week I will try to be good and actually sleep. 

Recap of goal #35: I actually did go climbing last week, but only once. I was hoping for twice, but I guess you can't always get what you want.  Hopefully I can hit the gym again in the next couple of days, just as soon as I've recovered from my bike ride.

2 comments: