Sunday, September 29, 2013

Goal #39

Goal #39: Don't let the apartment backslide.

I have a very busy week at work this week.  I have also been making progress here and there (maybe not yet visible to the uninitiated) in the direction of a cleaner apartment.  Unfortunately, usually when I am busy in life, my apartment falls to pieces because I come home late, I'm tired, I drop things anywhere, and I never get around to picking them up or putting them where they belong.  So by Saturday when I get around to taking a breath or considering working on my apartment, I basically spend all weekend just picking up the mess from the week, with little or no forward progress to be made.

This week, I will put a stop to that.

Recap: I think I did a pretty good job this week of filling everyone in on the good tidbits we learned at the conference last weekend.  Unfortunately we had a Thursday evening meeting planned, and those are always a little rushed - everyone has a lot they want to say, but everyone also wants to get home.  Anticipating that, I typed put together a typed summary of my notes from the sessions I was in, as well as general brainstorming ideas we got from talking to other people at the conference.  So I'll go ahead and say: information -- conveyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment