Sunday, May 3, 2015

Goal #18

Goal #18: continue beating my "too much work" drum.

I have attempted to make it clear to my boss a few times over the last couple of weeks that I have too much work to do.  I'm not sure whether I have succeeded.  He says he understands, says things like "you're entitled to have a life," but then just keeps dumping work on me.

I have a busy week this week.  My evenings after work are more full than I would like.  I suppose the benefit of this is that I'm going to leave work.  I won't be there until 9:30 or 10 every night.  And stuff probably won't get done.  Clients will be angry (angrier than they already are).  But maybe that's what needs to happen before I get taken seriously.

Recap of goal #17: I rowed 3 times last week!  One of them shouldn't really count because mostly C and I just talked and caught up, but it was definite progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment