Monday, May 11, 2015

Goal #19

Goal #19: records.

One of the few productive things I managed to accomplish this past weekend around my apartment was to start sorting through the record collection I inherited.  I've divided them into categories: classical, opera, rock/pop, jazz/blues, holiday, showtunes/soundtracks, and one category which in my head I am calling "I have no earthly idea."

This week, I hope to organize within the categories, probably alphabetically.  (I do have a job at a bookstore, after all.)  I will not get through the "no earthly idea" group in a week, I don't think.  But I can keep working on that one later.

Recap of goal #18: I think I have had some success beating my "too much work" drum.  I am still getting assignments, as the business must continue to go on, but they fewer and more defined, and my desk is slightly cleaner than it was this time last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment