Friday, March 11, 2016

Goals - Progress Update

Garden: S built me a raised bed for my garden!  We leveled out a nice spot for it in the yard, close to the hose spigot for watering purposes, and someplace that will get mid-day and afternoon sun.


I also started my compost pile, although it's not big enough yet to generate the heat necessary to successfully compost.  But I'm eating all the veggies I can, in order to keep adding scraps.  S filled the leaf blower bag with lots of little chopped up leaves for me, so I have a good stash of that stuff to mix in as well.

Gym: the TV with Netflix access has been hooked up.

Craft table: nothing yet, other than the design ideas I previously mentioned.  Maybe a more concrete blueprint will be this weekend's project, since it's supposed to rain cats and dogs.

Recipes: just for the sake of being old-fashioned, I think I'm going to type up the recipes that I really love on index cards.  With a typewriter.  And keep them in a box.

Yes, that old-fashioned.

To that end, I took my typewriter to the repair shop to have the levers straightened out so I can use it.  I'm waiting for the call saying it's ready.

Pictures: nothing yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment