Tuesday, April 26, 2016

What I Watched -- Ghost Image

I discovered recently that one of my neighbors had a bit part as an extra in the movie Ghost Image. What, you've never heard of it. I'm not surprised.

Far and away the most exciting part of the movie is the fact that Stacey Dash is in it, but I just couldn't take her seriously because she will always be, to me, Dionne from Clueless.  I mean, how do you top this?

Regardless of the movie's quality, a group of us decided to celebrate our nearly-famous friend C by throwing a bash for him.  There were decorations, candy, drinks, popcorn, and lots of replaying the 13 seconds of the movie that he was in.



Bottom line: a good time was had by all!  As for the movie, it's not good, but I've seen way worse.  And those 13 seconds were Oscar-worth (obviously).

No comments:

Post a Comment