Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Goals 2017 -- February Recap

Great progress in February!

S did a stellar job building my garden beds (with my expert assistance picking out materials -- which is to say, I followed him around with the lumber cart while he picked stuff out)!  I now have four.  We figured out where they're going to go, measured the width of the tractor to make sure it can fit between them, and dug them into yard.  Only things left to do are fill with dirt and plant!

I've done a bit more research about what I want to plant and where I want the particular plants to go, but nothing is in the ground yet.  It's still early.

Pictures to follow!

I also made progress on my overdue January goal -- I bought paint!  I went with red. I didn't get a chance to paint last weekend, but at least I have the supplies.  It's a step in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment