Saturday, July 1, 2017

Goals 2017 -- July Edition

I'm cheating a bit by returning to a prior goal this month.  However, it will be a bit more ambitious, as I am adding to it.

Remember back in April how I was going to put together my crafting area?  And then how I didn't?  Well, I'm going for it again.

My rugs are still at the condo, but now that spring is over, hopefully I can find a non-rainy day in which to go pick them up and lay out the basement a bit differently than it is.

Where this gets more complicated is that, in order to do the above, I must also clean up the basement.  In the intervening months as I moved my stuff to S's house, we accumulated quite a mountain of stuff down there.  Some of the boxes are my stuff that I haven't even sorted through yet, but a lot of it is stuff he and I have gone through and decided to get rid of -- either because we have duplicates or because we just don't want or need it anymore.  It's all piled up down there right now, so I'm going to try to organize into toss/sell/donate categories, and to organize the yard sale stuff so it's easier to store until sale time.

That's ambitious, huh?

1 comment: