Friday, June 30, 2017

Goals 2017 -- June Recap

I had some goals for June related to work-life balance.  Here's how I did:

1. Have a talk with my boss about it (not for the first time).
Result: Done.  I think he finally took me seriously this time.  So far signs are good.  Remains to be seen whether they stick over time.

2. Plan my next vacation (S will probably do most of this, to be fair).
Result: S has made excellent progress planning our trip.  We have plane tickets and a plan of sorts.  Also a packing list.

3. Cook at least two dinners a week at home (real food -- not mac 'n cheese or pizza rolls).
Result: Cannot say that I did this.  I did cook more than last month, but not up to my goal yet.

4. Finish at least one book (though two would be great).
Result: One book completed!  I made little progress on any of my other books, but did get through a fair number of magazines that had been hanging around for a while.

Batting .750 will get me to the All-Star game.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! How are things going with said boss/work?

    ReplyDelete