Sunday, April 30, 2017

Goals 2017 -- April Recap

Phew -- what a busy month!

I got moved out of my condo, but the realtor asked me to leave the big furniture there for showings.  Not a problem generally, except it means I can't complete the setup of my sewing/craft area, because I'm going to use my current dining room table as my sewing table.  I also haven't moved my rugs, one of which I was going to use to define the boundaries of my craft room in the basement, so I am also without that. And since I don't have my notions cabinet in its final location yet, I don't want to fill it with a bunch of stuff that I'll just have to take out later in order to move it.

All in all, my April goal is a bit of a fail.

Nevertheless, I have some good news! S surprised me when I was super stressed out at work by building doors on my gardens!  Now it's easy to keep the vermin out but I can still get in without fighting with the chicken wire.


That was a wonderful treat, and made it much easier to plant my gardens, which has been mostly completed!  I have tomatoes and basil in the far one, cucumbers and peas in the second one, lots of herbs and stuff in the third one, and lettuces (as you can see) in the fourth one.  There is a little bit more room with the lettuces, so I may do some bush or pole beans.  However, it has been raining non-stop for about 5 days, so there is no planting happening anytime soon.  In fact, I'm having the opposite if my normal problem (forgetting to water), and my poor little plants are gasping for air right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment