Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Goals 2018 -- May Edition

It's a new month, and hopefully the weather will stay beautiful!  It's also the kick-off for the outdoor activity season around StL, when all sorts of fun begins.

Last summer was kind of a sad summer in that I didn't get to spend nearly as much time outside as I would have liked, so it is my goal to remedy that this year, starting by doing certain things in the out-of-doors in the month of May:

1. Ride my bike at least once each weekend.
2. Go to the Tower Grove Farmer's Market at least once.
3. Go to the Lake Saint Louis Farmer's Market at least once.
4. Cook outside on the grill.
5. Go to the Whitaker Festival at Mobot once. There are only two in May, so that might be a better June or July project, but hey -- here's hoping!
6. Tend to my plants, which are finally enjoying some fresh air and sunshine.

As a bonus, I will get to see lots of family for a big birthday celebration, so looking forward to lots of fun that weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment