Monday, April 30, 2018

Goals 2018 -- April Recap

On the first of this month, it was snowing and I was stuck inside, so I cooked up a storm.  It looks like spring is finally here -- just in the last week or so.  Hooray!

As for my goal, I made partial progress.  As a reminder, I was going to:
  - Do my mending;
  - Tidy up my craft area;
  - Use the newly-cleaned space to make patterns for the curtains we will need in our camper;
  - Compile a materials list for said curtains.

I accomplished the first two, but not the latter two.  To be fair (and to justify my lack of progress), we haven't installed the big side window in the camper yet, so I can't get proper measurements.  It's still packed in its delivery box.

What the lack of installation does not excuse is my failure to make patterns or do any planning for the windows that are already installed -- the windshield and two front door windows.

I did, however, get most of my gardens planted this past weekend, cut the grass, clean the siding on part of the house (how adult of me), and get in a nice bike ride to the farmer's market.  So, hooray for all that!

1 comment:

  1. There are many YouTube videos by people living in their cars on various ideas for removable curtains. I think velcro is a rather unattractive method, and can only imagine all the non-curtain things would stick to it...

    ReplyDelete