Friday, November 30, 2018

Goals 2018 -- November Recap

My whole November was thrown off by a very unfortunate 1-2 punch of some kind of virus (probably strep) followed by a nasty sinus infection.  In short, I didn't make much progress.  Here's the recap:

- Pulling dead plants from my garden
I made progress on this!  It's not completely done, but my kale, rosemary, chives, and columbine were (miraculously) not dead yet, so I left them for a bit longer.

- Over-mulching for the winter
I mulched over one garden bed, but that was all I could manage with the small number of leaves I was able to chop up during the brief period of time that (a) I had, and (b) it wasn't raining.

- Planting garlic
Nope

- The last grass cutting of the season (although perhaps I should save this one for K?)
Nope again

- The annual closet clean-out
Still nope

- Annual bike maintenance (really this should probably be monthly, but who has that kind of time?)
One more time, for the cheap seats in the back, nope.

The good news is that it's supposed to be pretty nice this weekend, and S and I will be home all weekend, so I'm going to keep at it -- and hopefully tomorrow morning's predicted rain will not materialize!

No comments:

Post a Comment