Saturday, December 1, 2018

Goals 2018 -- December Edition

It's December!  That means Christmas, my birthday, and lots of people who are unhappy about it being Christmas.  Their loss.

I'm going to make the most of this month's holiday spirit of togetherness by cutting down on my phone use.  I've downloaded an app (ironic, I know) to track my phone usage, and hopefully just knowing that it's being monitored will help me use it less.  Stay tuned for statistics!

On top of that, I finally got a chance to do some things today!  Though it did rain last night, which meant I couldn't do the grass-cutting I wanted to do, I did manage to clean up some of the leftover November goals.  I planted my garlic cloves, I mulched over my garden beds, and I'm getting ready to do some bike maintenance.  There is also some hope that I'll get started on the closet before bedtime.  A very productive day overall!

No comments:

Post a Comment