Thursday, August 1, 2019

Goals 2019 -- August Edition

For July, our goal is to get sh*t done.  We will do this, hopefully, with the help of Mel Robbins's 5-Second Journal.

K ordered this for me and it arrived the other day.  I have to say, I'm not sure it'll happen in 5 seconds each day, but I'm hoping to use my morning commute on the weekdays.  Weekends will be a little bit tougher; maybe it will be my coffee activity, instead of scrolling through Insta.

So, what exactly am I planning to accomplish?  I haven't decided yet.  I think the idea (though I haven't read the journal intro yet) is that it's whatever is most pressing at the time.

I'm not sure it's in the journal, but I probably will also spend the next morning recapping whether I accomplished the prior day's tasks or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment