Monday, December 23, 2019

Christmas Celebrations!

Everyone who knows me knows that I love Christmas.  In preparation for the holiday, S did a wonderful job decorating the house!


And that's not all the celebration we've been doing: we have been wearing our Santa hats regularly; I have made 4 batches of cookies so far -- two each of molasses crinkles and Santa snacks; I have rotated through all the Christmas music in my record collection; S discovered the Season of Good Dog playlist on Spotify (which is hilarious); cards have been mailed; and movies have been watched.

So far, I've seen Christmas with the Kranks (which was a new one on me, although I had read the John Grisham book it's based on, Skipping Christmas), Little Women (not the new one -- yet), and It's a Wonderful Life.

We also had an early Christmas dinner with a quarter of the extended family, because we knew we wouldn't be able to get together for the holiday itself, and of course S and Z had their annual photo with Santa taken at the mall!  (The wives spent the hour-long wait shopping at the bookstore; no one was surprised by what we each bought.)

More Christmas celebrations to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment