Sunday, January 28, 2024

What I'm Reading Now -- Andorra

I realize that we're almost at the end of January already, but I'm finally starting my January book for my 2024 Reading Challenge: Andorra, by Peter Cameron.  This late start does not bode well for the next 11 months, but I'll keep at it.

I have had this book for a long time and had absolutely no recollection of what it was about when I picked it to start the year.  Given how busy I've been with other things (mostly work) which delayed my start, this seems like it was probably a good choice. 

I'm one chapter in, and what I know so far is that the narrator has fled his prior life to move to Andorra, a tiny bubble of a country on the Spain-France border, which I have actually been to!  I remain hopeful, because often books with a mystery at the core are quick reads, so perhaps I can get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment