Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What I'm Reading Now -- Inkdeath

You may remember my love of Inkheart and Inkspell, the first two books in Cornelia Funke's trilogy. Well, the last one, Inkdeath, has been out in hardcover for some time - probably a year and a half. It's due to come out in paperback in the next month or so, but I don't want to wait for it!

So I got the hardcover at my bookstore, and will start reading it soon. However, I have been spending much of my free time working at said bookstore of late. I am blaming the fact that I am a slow reader on that (although, really, I'm just a slow reader). But that just means I get to enjoy my books for longer! (And kids' books don't usually drag out in a bad way like adult books sometimes do!)

P.S. (Unrelated, in case you can't tell) I had a spoonful of peanut butter yesterday afternoon for a snack, and it was delightful. You should try it if you need a little something.

1 comment:

  1. Your PS is the reason I go through an 18oz container of peanut butter every 2-3 weeks.

    ReplyDelete