Monday, August 2, 2010

Lunch with M!

And yes, I mean an M different from myself. And mom. And the M I visited in Chicago. Lots of girls have names that start with M. And lots of boys have names that start with J. That's something I've learned from this blog.

Anywho, my best high school friend M is in town for a few days from Washington, D.C. We met up today for lunch at J.J. Twig's, and got their famous double decker pizza, which was delightful. And I didn't spill any pizza sauce on my white pants, which was doubly delightful. (I don't do well with white. So why, you may ask, did I buy white pants? Damn good question.)


And we got to talk about all the things we haven't talked about in forever! That was the best part :-)

1 comment:

  1. AWWWWWWWWWWWW!
    AAAWWWEEESSSOOOMMMEEE!
    The Magster! I miss her too :)
    love
    one of the other "Ms"

    ReplyDelete