Friday, July 22, 2011

52 Weeks of Dresses -- Week 12

Otherwise titled: Smith & Wollensky

T took me out to dinner at Smith & Wollensky on Saturday night.  It was right down the street from our hotel, an easy walk even in my high, high heels.


We started out with the lobster mango salad, then I had the bone-in ribeye (my favorite cut!) with asparagus, and a bottle of wine.


Everything was delicious (Radar liked the leftovers too), but what was totally awesome about dinner was the setting.  It was a tad warm for it, but we sat outside anyway and scored the last table to the south, just before you fell off the sidewalk into the river.  I could look around and see the Jewelers' Building, the river, the Marina City towers, the IBM Building, and Trump Tower.  It was perfect.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I got it when I was in NYC in June.

    ReplyDelete