Saturday, July 30, 2011

Brunch!

I love brunch.  It is the most delicious of all meals.  A little breakfast.  A little lunch.  Drinks.  It's wonderful.

There was a birthday brunch on the calendar, but sadly, the birthday boy and his wife forgot about it!  How can you forget about brunch?!?  Anyway, that left just T and me to eat all the food we could, and we did an admirable job.

The setting was the Cafe Madeleine in the lovely Piper Palm House at Tower Grove Park.  (I went to a wedding reception there once, and it was beautiful!  I didn't know they did brunch too.  Bonus!)  There were two tables of prepared food, and omelet station, and a whole table for fruit and desserts.  And for me, there was coffee and a peach mimosa - even better than the real thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment