Tuesday, July 26, 2011

What I Watched -- Ratatouille

Or I tried to watch it, anyway.  The copy I got was scratched, so I only got about 45 minutes into it, which was a real bummer because it was enough that I really wanted to finish it!

In case you don't know, it's the Disney/Pixar adventure of a foodie rat who finds himself helping the hapless kid chef in the kitchen of a gourmet Paris restaurant.  Crazy?  Sure.  But awesomely devoted to food, despite the computer animation? Totally.

Now I just have to get another copy so I can watch the whole thing.

Bottom line (and I can write this since I saw the movie in theaters): not Pixar's best, but a darn good one.

1 comment:

  1. I saw it a while back and really enjoyed it.
    See if you can get another copy :)
    Love and miss you! But will see you next week!!!!!!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete