Thursday, August 30, 2012

52 Weeks of Dresses -- Week 40

Otherwise titled: dress fail

Last night I went out to dinner at Meadowbrook Country Club.  I had never been there before, and it's lovely.  We even lucked out and were able to enjoy the hurricane-free evening under an outdoor fan, and it wasn't too hot.  Then I had Fudgsicles (yes, plural - I will leave it at that) for dessert, which are every bit as wonderfully, almost-like-the-real-thing satisfying now as they were when I was five.

What I forgot to do, however, was take a picture.  This is not me:

However, it is a pretty close approximation of my outfit, nude pumps and all.  The only obvious difference is that my dress had a deeper cowl neck.  I looked good, and  you'll just have to take my word for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment