Sunday, August 12, 2012

Goal #33

Goal #33: make espresso.

T happened upon an espresso maker which is currently sitting on the kitchen counter, and it's a disgrace that it hasn't been used yet!  It will, this week.

Recap of Goal #32: we made some progress, not as much as I'd hoped, but operational change is almost always slow, even when the business is small.

In related news, I made major progress sorting through my books this week!  I'm still not finished; there are six boxes still sitting at my feet, but I started out with probably 20 boxes or so, and I think I'll have about 15 by the time this is all over.  Still a lot of reading to do, but I've trimmed a lot, and what books are still in boxes are much more organized.  Now at least I can find something if I'm looking for it!

1 comment: