Friday, November 16, 2012

52 Weeks of Dresses -- Week 45

Otherwise titled: a little Mozart

I don't have much to say about this show.  I think I was good, but it was a fight to even keep my eyes open.  Sometimes it was a losing battle - I missed part of Requiem, the title piece.  Also part of SLSO's performance: Schoenber's Friede auf Erden (Peace on Earth) and a Haydn cello concerto, which was really great.

Pictures? Not so great.  This is the best of five - five!  Yeah.  Next time I'll try to remember to do the pictures before the show, when I'm slightly more willing to do anything other than go to sleep.  It's a cool dress though - floor-length brown, Grecian style, with some beading.

3 comments:

  1. At least we trained a senior citizen on the proper use of a smartphone camera! Oh, and for the record, the show was delightful (I was awake). Poor M - so sleepy!

    ReplyDelete