Sunday, October 20, 2013

Goal #42

Goal #42: write two cards, deliver a gift, make food to share, pay a visit.

So many things!  Here's the breakdown:
- I have a card and a gift that are overdue for mailing and delivery, so I really need to take care of those.
- There's another card which needs to be written in order to be timely.
- I went grocery shopping tonight and got goodies to make mocha and salted caramel ice cream.  I forgot to add "pasta" to my list, so I am one key ingredient short for the chicken noodle soup I was also hoping to make.
- I finally talked to an old friend last week, after far too long.  She said "stop by anytime, I'd love to see you."  I hope that's true, because I'm planning to stop by!

Recap of goal #41: T is moved!  There is another project ahead, as he is also planning on moving all of his possessions which are stored elsewhere to his new apartment also (it's big).  But that's for another day.

And in addition to that, I spent much of today working on my own apartment.  While there is still a long way to go, there is visible progress towards cleanliness!

No comments:

Post a Comment