Sunday, March 30, 2014

Goal #13

Goal #13: pack and move.

"What?!" you might exclaim.  "You bought a place of your own finally?"

No, no I did not.  But I will be spending this week helping other people move heavy things.  Hopefully I don't drop anything on my toes.

Recap of goal #12: so many parties!  For his birthday, T and I went to dinner at Sportsman's Park then went to see Tim's Vermeer (more on that later).  That was Tuesday.

Friday night I went out to dinner with G&G, M, and A for Grandma's birthday.  We ate at Mad Tomato, which was good, but not particularly worthy of a post in itself.  Grandpa and M were big fans of their beer selection though - Grandpa for some special Budweiser that they had, and M for the Goose Island Matilda, a Belgian ale.  I started with a pear salad which was disappointing in that it only had two slices of pear, but otherwise fine.  Dinner was a mushroom pizza.  The flavor was great (I still have two pieces left over), but it was pretty greasy.  We were all so stuffed that no one had dessert.

Last night was my friend M's birthday (different one from the Matilda drinker).  I made him some cookies and a group of his friends (myself included) went and had food and drinks at The Sports Pub down in Oakville.

And speaking of SoCo, I'll be there again tonight for T's actual family birthday fete!

No comments:

Post a Comment