Sunday, May 11, 2014

Goal #19

Goal #19: continue the progress.

This weekend I did some necessary but not exciting things.  For example, I organized my pantry.  I have lived in this place for a year and a half and never done that, not even when I first moved in.  I just piled food in there and went with it.  Yesterday I cleared everything out onto the table and put in back into the pantry in proper order.  I feel better about that.

I also moved around a few small pieces of furniture, turned one of my rugs, and some other miscellany that make me feel as though I accomplished something, even though I could easily have gone another year and a half without doing those things.

Regardless, I at least feel as though I'm making progress.  Next up, tackle the mess on my old desk.

Recap of goal #18: I think I actually did this this week!  Now, to keep it up....

No comments:

Post a Comment