Sunday, August 10, 2014

Goal #32

Goal #32: arrange for shipping.

I spent an hour or so one night this week (instead of going to Whitaker, see below) just straightening up my apartment.  I also spent a bit of time looking at condos to buy.  What I decided, after seeing how much better my place looks when it's tidy, is that I should really probably just get this place organized and live in it for a while.

We'll see if that idea lasts.

Regardless, I'm getting some furniture from Mom, and I need to make arrangements to have it shipped here so I can finally get rid of some of these boxes!

Recap of goal #31: has summer gotten away?  Certainly not this past week!  I went to see the Cards play the Red Sox twice (and win twice!), and it doesn't get much more summery than that!  I was hoping to also see the last of the Whitaker summer concerts at MOBOT, but I didn't quite make it.  And I rode in the Moonlight Ramble (more later)!

1 comment: