Friday, July 31, 2015

What I Watched -- Skyfall

On a day last weekend when I felt like doing nothing, I went over to T's house, where he was doing some paperwork.  I pretended to work on my computer, but really I was spending most of my time watching Skyfall.

I have lost track of the order of the recent James Bond movies, and I know I haven't seen all of them.  This is one of the ones I hadn't seen, and I don't know why.  I won't even bother explaining the plot.  Every Bond movie goes like this: 007 suffers some setback.  He has to catch a bad guy in order to save England.  There are girls in tight clothes, or nothing at all.  Bond wins.  Bad guy doesn't fare so well.

And as with every Bond film every made, this one is a ton of fun.

Bottom line: I think I just said this: a ton of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment