Sunday, April 2, 2017

What I'm Reading Now -- The Martian

It's no secret how much I love (a) the library, and (b) paper books.  I've been hearing a lot about the Overdrive app, so I thought I'd give it a try.

For purposes of finding content, in case you're wondering, you might as well stick to the library's own app.  Overdrive is designed to give access to digital content.  I'm not much for ebooks, although I could see getting into reading magazines digitally. There so much ad content that is just wasted paper with a printed magazine!  Plus, the quality of the images on digital devices is great!

Anyway, I decided to test out the ebook service, and I know from my time at the bookstore that The Martian is a short one.  So I'm giving it a try.

1 comment:

  1. Let me know how you like it. I have it on my Kindle but have yet to read it.

    ReplyDelete