Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Christmas Extravaganza, Part II

Well, Christmas is over, but the fun ran through to December 26th!

On Christmas Day, S and I had K&J over for brunch.  Grandma came too, and we all chowed down on some eggs and potatoes, and drank a quite respectable amount of prosecco (mixed with OJ, if one so chose).  We opened gifts and K did a stellar job icing the sugar cookies.  Unfortunately the other G was housebound with an injured pup, but we had a couple of lovely telephone chats.


I continued my movie watching, with a new one recommended by C: It Happened on 5th Avenue.  Very cute!  It's old fashioned, it's set in New York, and it's about Christmas -- all of which are things I love!  In my food coma after brunch, I also watched a few not-so-good made-for-Netflix Christmas movies, which were tolerable in my semi-conscious state, but not recommended (not even named). And I watched one of my annual favorites, Little Women!  It's not Christmas without Little Women.

I'm not even sure the fun is over yet.  My birthday is coming up, and I might be able to swindle some more Christmas fun for the big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment